GTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a thought

5 posters

Go down

just a thought Empty just a thought

Post  Mr T Long/NewsBeat Editor Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 am

just a suggestion how about every character has to buy a car instead of just taking one...and if your caught driving a stolen or different owners car [without permission]you get a fine or arested.. so people will take care of their individual cars alot more..cars could cost from 200$ -1000$ and once you've bought a car it will be recorded so your allowd to get the car next game..you buy a car by telling the banker the one you'd like and he records this..if police think you've stolen a car they would call up the banker or whoever else would be in charge of it and asks what your vechicle is and if you've stolen it..this could bring work to taxi drivers and bus drivers[from newcomers who can't afford a car yet and it could also bring work to car dealers who could find you a pacific car you would like..this could also count to boats and helis too which would probably cost more

this is just a suggestion but tell me what you think of it Smile
Mr T Long/NewsBeat Editor
Mr T Long/NewsBeat Editor

Food Stamps : 5175

http://WWW.NOTAREALWEBSITE.COM

Back to top Go down

just a thought Empty Re: just a thought

Post  Buzz268 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 am

we tried that too. the problem is, cars disappear way too easily. and taxi drivers and bus drivers still wouldn't get buissiness because other team members just jack their car, not ride in it.
Buzz268
Buzz268

Food Stamps : 5230

Back to top Go down

Post  FlanknTank Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Belongs in Community Affairs; Moved.
FlanknTank
FlanknTank

Food Stamps : 5366

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

It never hurts to try things again buzz, it would be a good idea... say my car was a sultan and it disappeared I would just call up the dealer and arrange for a new one... why is it such a bad idea?
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Food Stamps : 5238

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 pm

and scratch the bus driver job and just have a taxi driver on everyones team except the mayors and cops... problem solved?
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz268 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 pm

because sultans dont always spawn. what will you do for the hour or two it takes for them to spawn again? and what if your buissiness is under attack, you run out to the parking lot, and your car has disappeared? or the taxi driver for your team is gone for that roleplay? it would just make for another huge hassel
Buzz268
Buzz268

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:27 pm

then call the cops if your business is under attack, thats what there there for... and if your so inpatient then just steal a car.. in real life you don't get a new car in 1 minute or fix your car in 1 minute, It is more realistic that way but I know Advent isn't really going for realism.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz268 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 pm

exactly. he is going for the most fun roleplay possible. if he was goin for realism, we wouldnt just lose $200 dollars after being shot point blank, or we wouldn't be able to just grab a gun off the street. i think the roleplay is fine the way it is, with new rules just added after last week.
Buzz268
Buzz268

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm

I respect your opinion buzz, but I'm just saying it would be good if we did T Long's idea because it would promote some of the jobs that are in the "dark". That's all I'm saying, and we should have gun licenses and add other features also, it would make the roleplay not nescessarily "realistic" but more "challenging" which would separate the smarter people from the "newbies".
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz268 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:18 pm

i agree with you on the gun licenses. but i just cant see the car buying idea working. i may be wrong. and everything worth a try, but i just dont see it working.
Buzz268
Buzz268

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Shooter 977 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 pm

i tried enforcing traffic laws, then got publicly voted out of the police force for doing my job, there were only two officers on duty that night and i had to fine people to bring down the crimes !, 2 coppers, 3 islands, full of people ! hard work ! then i get fired from my job for protecting the public out of the roads !
GLR Shooter 977
GLR Shooter 977

Food Stamps : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz268 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

ya i can remember when we had to enforce traaffic laws. i think i was a cop at the same time as you were shooter. it was chaos! we pulled someone over every two seconds and they just got pissed and got mad at us for doing our job!
Buzz268
Buzz268

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum