GTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other side.

2 posters

Go down

The other side. Empty The other side.

Post  Buzz268 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Alright, i doubt any of you guys are even going to listen to this, but i want my side of the story heard. Lets start with why advent tutly was killed.
After his attempted robbery of Jeff's store, he called me and offered $250,000 to kill Wolf. I refused. we then planned to take tutly down for attempted assination. Obviously, we accomplished that.
Now, lets move on to everyone saying I accepted bribes. Is there anyone, i mean anyone, who can prove I accepted a bribe from them? No, because I never did.
As for the other cops being corrupt, yes some dont follow orders well, and one did accept bribes. Does that mean I'm some horrible souless police commisioner? No. I said over and over again I wanted to keep things clean. Wolf tried to talk me into being corrupt, I always refused.
Lastly, I resigned people! I'm done with law enforcement! Drop it already! If you think you can do a better job than I did, be my guest. I don't see people swarming to the mayor asking to be cops.
Buzz268
Buzz268

Food Stamps : 5230

Back to top Go down

The other side. Empty Re: The other side.

Post  Billy Costigan Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:50 am

If your done then why do you keep bringing it up? Wolf tried to turn you corrupt, and he's a cop! WTF¿
And when he was a cop he was running things, no offence buzz but Wolf ran the police force when he was there.. not you.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Food Stamps : 5238

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum