The Life of a Bohan Mechanic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Life of a Bohan Mechanic

Post  Buzz268 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Sloww Day today....

I only got two jobs today, one from the boss himself (nice Aston Martin, btw) and the his friend. Between all of the shooting, explosions, and incoming phone calls, it was hard to get anything fixed. While I'm on that subject, my car got stolen today! Some small-time jacker made off with my classic Imponte Dukes. Im seriously gonna miss that car. Turns out he later got busted for trying to slash the tires of the mayor's car. So, while i was waiting for the boss to come get his Aston, I took it for a "test drive" over to alderney, mainly just to make sure that jacker got what he deserved. Well, no sooner than when i got there did three mysterious men come in with a helicopter and start shooting the place up. I then proceeded to leave skid marks the size of a city bus in the correctional facility driveway getting out of there and back to the garage. Well, an hour or two later, the boss came by to get his car. I asked him: So wheres my truck that i let you borrow. He proceeded to reply: The bottom of Humbolt River. Needles to say, I then went car shopping.

A small note: all this did actually happen in the roleplay today. I will post next week's events here in the same place.
Buzz268

Food Stamps : 2830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Life of a Bohan Mechanic

Post  FlanknTank on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 am

It did, I can vouch. But the way you present it here is perfect! I remember when we crashed into the river. Shooter and I were both thinking... "So what're we gonna' tell Buzz?"

Laughing
FlanknTank

Food Stamps : 2966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Shooter 977 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 am

damn taxi driver caused that wreck but i must say that truck was one of a kind tho, leather interior 22 inch dubs, metallic black finnish and a borja exhaust system, it for some strange reason the ting seemed to be amphibious as it floated for a while then sunk as i opened the door, sorry about the truck buzz anything you buy for yourself now comes out of the bussiness funding, just let me know how much !

See you next game friend !

The Boss !
GLR Shooter 977

Food Stamps : 2915

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz268 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:14 am

Day two...

I have know idea where to start...so much has happened since my first post. first of all i guess, the boss and his buissiness partner pooled their money and formed a corporation. Ubi Inc. they call it. I still have my same position, but that may change soon. the company is buying a second auto garage and I get to choose to run it or the original. we got an in tern too, so wich ever one I dont want to run, he will. I fixed a couple more cars today too. the boss brought in some little four door to start the day off wich i painted black and returned to him. his partner also brought in some seriously messed up imponte dukes. i really have a heart for these cars and seeing it in that condition almost broke mine. I replaced the drivers door and the hood, but had to scrap the spoiler because it was too bent up. instead, i put on the rear window flaps from my old one. almost considered putting the blower thats laying behind the shop on there too but didnt have the time. after that, i gave it nice deep grey paint job with black accents. it looked pretty dang good when i was done i think. other than that, i got a call from some hooker wanting me to repair her taxi? weird i know. somehow she managed to get her panties wrapped up in the fan belt. i almost forgot. i modified a futo that i bought for 50 bucks from a used car dealership. put a new hood, seat, rims, and a bodykit on. painted it dark blue when i was done. other than that, not a whole lot went down. Ubi got a new cafe. a personal friend of mine is going to bartend there. i think i have a new place to take my lunch breaks. more next time.
Buzz268

Food Stamps : 2830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top