Buzz268 Intro

Go down

Re: Buzz268 Intro

Post  Buzz268 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, im justice. i registered in the getting started section as a bus driver. im hoping to get approved into the roleplay. also, when im doing my job, should i just drive around the city and stop at those little glass bus stop things? and also, will anybody in our roleplay even the ride the bus?

Thats it for questions. really looking forward to this
Buzz268

Food Stamps : 3127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buzz268 Intro

Post  FlanknTank on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi Buzz, welcome to the Roleplay. You're approved! Well not really. There is not "Approve" thing ere, anyone and everyone is welcome to join. Anyway, to answer your questions, it's entirely up to you whether or not you want to stop at the bus stops, but truthfully, no, nobody is going to ride the bus in the roleplay. Everyone drives themselves mostly. Though it's not too late to change your profession if you want, otherwise, you pretty much get paid just for driving around in a bus and doing nothing!. Smile

Anyway, nice to have you on board, and we hope to see you in a roleplay sometime soon. Send Advent Tutly a friend request and a message saying that you're a new member, and he'll start sending you invites when we play. Normally, we lay on Saturdays at 9:00PM Eastern, 8:00PM Central, , and Sundays at 4:00PM Eastern, and 3:00PM Central. If you are in the UK, Sundays at 2:00AM, and Sundays at 9:00PM
FlanknTank

Food Stamps : 3263

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum