GTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Days of Tutly

3 posters

Go down

The Days of Tutly Empty The Days of Tutly

Post  Advent Tutly Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 am

Chapter 1:
Vagabonds Wanted

I don't know where to begin, everything has gone so wrong, going back two years, I use to run this city, everyone use to scream my name while I walked down a street, women use to offer to have my children as drove by in my "more than your paycheck" exotic car, I had everything going for me until everything hit the fan. My company that I had started from ground-up, E-Sec, had gone bankrupt and I lost everything pumping money into saving that company. It didn't work. I ended up broke and without a job, a house, or a friend. People on the streets couldn't look at me anymore, instead they would kick me away and yell in digust, "Get away from me you, bum." as saddening as that was, I had to carry on and show them, all of them.

I had to find a way to support myself, I searched far and wide throughout Liberty City, of the places that considered me, burger shot, cluckin bell, and the bowling alley, none would accept me. They said I was too big of an "liability" because they were afraid that I would drag their company down like I did, E-Sec. Without food or money, I retreated to Colony Island and lived among the hobos in an abandoned halfway house. My roomys were Fred and Weasel, Fred had a beard that had lice in it, so I had back away from him when he tried to hug me.......And well, Weasel, he believed himself to be something of an human animal hybrid and on the side he jacked cars for the mob, he said it was good for the enviroment. So I lived with these two people for several of months, sharing our food and what little money we came across. Money was tight and it was hard to get, One night a drunken college frat stumbled out into our little home and started demanding to see his mother in a wetsuit almost immediately, I smashed a bottle over his head and removed his pants, the nights were cold and I needed some more clothes to sleep in. I then spotted something in his buttcrack, something green, my hand reached out and plucked it from his ass, It was a fifty dollar bill, I cried alittle to myself then I stuffed it into my pocket and fell asleep. I feel no shame for taking a fifty from a drunken frat boy's ass, I had to survive.

One day while I blowing my nose with some newspaper, my eye spotted an ad as I blew, it read "Hi Way Tires, Now Hiring, Where Hub-Cabs Are Appreciated" I ripped the ad out and went into the next room and showed Fred and Weasel, I told them that I was going to leave them and Fred just coughed and laughed saying, "Bring me back some Burger Shot or I'll give ya to my war hero grand pappy for a whooping" and I just gave him the finger while turning to Weasel. I gave Weasel my goodbye and he clung onto me and started humping my leg, pleading me to stay......
I will forever be haunted by that.

I had dropped a few names and I got the job, it wasn't easy, the guy hiring had a bald spot that no one could miss, it just screamed "Shine me, Please just Shine Me!" it was hard to look at his face with that bald spot. I did my first day of work changing tires and hub cabs with ease, I was a natural born with a wrench, I could change a car's tires under 60 seconds flat, I should of tried out for a pit crew for some uptight racer, I would have been famous. After searching around for awhile I found a nice quiet place in Northwood, sure the place breeds sex and drugs, but I didn't mind at all, the soothing sound of some junky hooker getting beat by her pimp was enough to put me to sleep at night. However I was without transportation and I headed down to the Twat Cafe and searched up if there were any cars for rent, and what do I know, I find something in my price range! An old lady named Marion argeed to rent out her red beater car to me for a good price, I had to be sure I made the payments on it, So I started looking for a second job and I heard elections were started again and I jumped at the opportunity and headed down to middle park to try and win back some dignity.

Last edited by Advent Tutly on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Advent Tutly
Advent Tutly
Admin

Food Stamps : 5364

https://gtaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Days of Tutly Empty Re: The Days of Tutly

Post  Billy Costigan Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Kinda Disturbing about the "50 dollars" Mr A, lol.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Food Stamps : 5261

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Chapter 2 being published any time soon? :-)
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Food Stamps : 5261

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

how bored were u Smile
AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter
AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter

Food Stamps : 5192

Back to top Go down