GTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog post from Mr Blogger King

3 posters

Go down

Blog post from Mr Blogger King Empty Blog post from Mr Blogger King

Post  spangladash Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Internet Blog 47; January 16th 2010

I was aslep and woke up to get something to drink from my place by the airport. When I went to the kitchen and got something to drink and looked out my window and saw a small flash and what soundedd like a shotgun goin off. I quickly grabbed my binocullars to whilee hearing gunshots go off. By the time I got back it appeared that there were 2 men dead and 2 mean alive. One of the men dead had his face blown off and the other appeared to be in bodyguard attire. The 2 men aliv apepared to be the mayor of the city and he was wounded and some other guy. Everyone had a weapon by them except the guy with his face blown off.

This makes me curious after hearing a positive city about the new government taking ovar. A lot of bloggers said former police officers shot innocent people.

This makes me wonder if the new government is up to no good, but they claim the old government had the coruption. However after witnessing tonight Im starting to feel they're full of lies. I will be looking into this

- Sincerley,
Mr Blogger King
------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I know I made spelling errors but Im rping this blogger (not my guy though). He's tired and he think he might have exposed something so out of excitement he posted it as fast as possible.

Last edited by spangladash on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

spangladash

Food Stamps : 5231

Back to top Go down

Blog post from Mr Blogger King Empty Re: Blog post from Mr Blogger King

Post  FlanknTank Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Sounds like someone's gettin' curious.......
FlanknTank
FlanknTank

Food Stamps : 5387

Back to top Go down

Post  Advent Tutly Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Moving this to the newly founded ZeBlogger.com
Advent Tutly
Advent Tutly
Admin

Food Stamps : 5362

https://gtaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blog post from Mr Blogger King Empty Internet Blog Post 48; January 17th 2010

Post  spangladash Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I stayed home and watch a lot of news and searched the internet. Anyways Mayor Tutly made an announcement earlier today about "the corruption being taken out of the government". I feel its just an excuse to take over; not that the old government wasn't corrupted but humans aren't perfect. Anyways some people were outraged like I am now and "started rioting" and were "dealt with". Sounds like a bullet in the head to me.

Later today Mayor Tutly made an announcement about celebrating Liberation day where he invited many people to central park to celebrate. All people attending were searched for weapons before the announcement started. Mayor Tutly began to read from his EVIL book of announcements when he was interupted by a sniper shot from the roof. The whole thing turned into a riot with people running everywhere. Mayor Tutly however surivived the shot and put a bounty on the sniper who turned out to be a News reporter with the Liberty Times, Beep411.

Beep411 was later found and killed for his crimes.

I'm starting to wonder if the 2 people killed by a man appearing to be Mayor Tutly and Beep411 were connected.

Anyways Altering stories now. A police officer "committed suicide", no name released. I personally just think the new government is doing some clean up. I will post more about these stories and maybe some new ones later.

- Sincerely,
Mr King Blogger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: In game I am not Mr. King Blogger. I'm just rping him on the forums to make it more interesting. Infact my character supports the new government.

spangladash

Food Stamps : 5231

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down