GTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBEAT OUTDATED

4 posters

Go down

NEWBEAT OUTDATED Empty NEWBEAT OUTDATED

Post  Mr T Long/NewsBeat Editor Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 am

-

Last edited by I am Mr T long on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr T Long/NewsBeat Editor

Food Stamps : 5196

http://WWW.NOTAREALWEBSITE.COM

Back to top Go down

NEWBEAT OUTDATED Empty Re: NEWBEAT OUTDATED

Post  Billy Costigan Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Good article, just spelling of peoples names u have to make more clearer, for instance "GODLY SNIPES" is actually "GoDz SniiPeZz" (I know its a bit OTT on the capitals) but other than that great job, hope to see more next week.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Food Stamps : 5259

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm

dont make traffc laws strikter make them les strict i get 50 dollar fine for overtaking people
AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter

Food Stamps : 5190

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Actually I think me should make traffic laws stricter, a few days ago some whacko comes flying passed my car and clips it. I couldn´t drive it home so I had to call my chaueffeur and had to wait an hour for him to get to me. Bastard probably didn´t even get caught, I think we should make this a serious matter and our mayor Advent Tutly should do something. But of course this will take about a month for the mayor to give a speech about it claiming he will do something. Like my momma always said, If u want the guy dead, waste the guy yourself, I´m paraphrasing of course.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

ur mothers a hitman? and i guess it shud be more strict in some areas but in others not as strict. do u wanna get pulled over for having ur headlights on during the day

Back to top Go down

Post  FlanknTank Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Not even in America are you pulled over for having your headlights n during the day.
FlanknTank
FlanknTank

Food Stamps : 5387

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Edited out

Last edited by GoDz SniiPeZz on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Just ignore that other response because I understand what u mean know, I was paraphrasing, so instead of saying if you want something done do it yourself, I paraphrased and said if u want the guy dead waste the guy yourself... & when will our Mayor step in! I haven´t seen him do a dang thing except raise taxes.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIO / NewsBeat Reporter Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm

can u get pulled over for having a broken brake light?('Neutral')

Back to top Go down

Post  FlanknTank Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 pm

If it's possible in real life, than it's more than possible here as well.
FlanknTank
FlanknTank

Food Stamps : 5387

Back to top Go down

NEWBEAT OUTDATED Empty NEWSBEAT HOMEPAGE

Post  Mr T Long/NewsBeat Editor Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm

NEWSBEAT WEEK 2 Sunday 28-03-10 Newsbeat is sponsord by award winning Liberty Lawyers
Alot happening in the triangle in algonquin with a cluckin bell being robbed last sunday.The man [ANONYMOUS] was seen robbing and assulting employees it was said that he got away with 700$ escaping in a green stallion.Employees and customers escaped with minor injuries

In other news as it is DRUG Week in Liberty City NEWSBEAT has decieded to get in on the action.This saterday/sunday Newsbeat are going set up a drug deal [with help from the LCPD]to make an arrest on another leech in this city.We will post our results after sat/sun [asap]

Mayor Tutly has been relected for mayor we caught up with him to see what he had to say mayor Tutly do you plan to make any changes as you've been relected
Avent Tutly-I feel our city is fine the way it is

Now for another new colum we at NEWSBEAT are calling REAL DEAL MUSIC with DJ scroobious pip. stay tuned for our track of the week starting off with the one hit wonder from the 80s Turning japenese by The Vapors [click the bottom]

I would also like to take this time to say farewell to WolfBattleCry.Who has decided to leave GTA ROLEPLAY to him farewell

QUESTION TIME
Alot of comments and oppinons on the traffic laws and raising taxes this week

Mr.Muteswitch-[dont make traffic laws stricter make them less strict i got a 50$ fine for overtaking people]
True but if thats the precautions that we need to take for less traffic accidents maybe it's the way to go

GoDz SniiPeZz-[when will our Mayor step in! I haven´t seen him do a dang thing except raise taxes]
Though i agree with what your saying i feel we should give our mayor a chance to fix the main problems in this city HOPFULLY THE RAISED TAXES WON'T GO TO WASTE

DON'T WORRY THE REST OF THE ARTICLE WILL BE POSTED AFTER SAT/SUN AND REMEMBER...

if you want to leave a Comment Question or Suggestion below and we will post them up and answer them on next weeks article
and remember to keeping watching the skys for the NEWSBEAT Maverick Chopperhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2VePiNwg4

Last edited by I am Mr T long on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 am; edited 5 times in total

Food Stamps : 5196

http://WWW.NOTAREALWEBSITE.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Costigan Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I´m looking forward to what our Mayor has to say, it will be interesting to see what his plans are for the future. Can I just say that you should make a little article about WolfBattleCry´s "resign" because he deserves atleast that much... All in all I can´t wait to read the next article.
Billy Costigan
Billy Costigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down